THE FOLLOWING ETIQUETTE ALLOWS OUR STUDENTS TO GAIN THE MOST FROM THEIR CLASSES.
- Students are to bring a water bottle with them to every lesson to ensure the class runs without disruption.
- Students are not to wear any excessive jewellery to classes as a safety precaution. Stud earrings are permitted.
- Students must change into and out of their dance shoes in the studio and dance shoes must not be worn outside to prevent damage to the shoes.
- Students are to be respectful of their peers and teacher in the classroom. Reckless behaviour will not be tolerated.
- Cell phones are to be turned off in the dance studio.
- Students must arrive to class a few minutes early to ensure that they are prepared to begin class on time to ensure they get the most out of their lesson.
- Parents must pick their child up on time as a safety precaution. If there is an unforeseen circumstance preventing this please call the relevant teacher.
- Please inform the teacher before class begins if a student needs to be picked up before the allocated class finish time.
- Please label all students property including dance shoes and clothing.
- Please do not leave any child unattended in any area other than inside the dance studio.